When your order has left the roastery, the following applies. You will receive a tracking number if you have chosen a shipping method with tracking (Vietnam Post, GHTK, GHN, or DHL).
If you experience any challenges with your delivery or want to change in your delivery options, that must be done via Vietnam Post, GHTK, GHN, or DHL. When you reach out to them, please reference your tracking number. Please note that XLIII Coffee won’t be able to do this for you.
XLIII Coffee doesn’t take responsibility for the shipment, and we don’t offer refunds due to the shipping company’s mistakes. We also don’t take responsibility for incorrect submitted shipping details from the buyer.
If you have purchased a product without tracking or are in a country where tracking doesn’t apply via Standard Post, we cannot provide additional support.
Products purchased at xliiicoffee.com are not for resale unless expressly agreed in writing by 43 Services Trading Production Limited Liability Company.
Our Shipping Options
VNPost/GHTK/GHN/DHL: We ask you to use the tracking number that was shared with you in the confirmation email of your order. We don’t offer additional support unless DHL clearly states that it’s an issue that only the sender can resolve. We don’t offer a refund.
The responsibility of the shipping unit to provide goods documents
General rights and obligations of the shipping unit
– Receive service remuneration and other reasonable expenses as agreed with XLIII Coffee;
– The carrier must provide complete documents for sending and receiving goods for both XLIII Coffee and the customer;
– Ensure delivery on time as agreed with XLIII Coffee (except in cases of force majeure causes specified in the cooperation contract);
– Send the goods to the recipient in their original condition, ensuring no damage or affecting the functionality of the goods and accompanied by a photo and signature of the recipient;
– When transporting goods, traders providing logistics services must comply with the provisions of law and transport practices;
The shipping unit exercising the right to lien the goods has the following obligations:
– Preserve and preserve goods;
– Do not use the goods without the consent of XLIII Coffee;
– Compensate XLIII Coffee for loss or damage of retained goods.
Cases of exemption from liability
– The shipping unit is not responsible for damages to goods arising in the following cases:
– The loss is due to the fault of the customer or the person authorized by the customer,
– Loss arising due to the Transport Unit following the instructions of the customer or the person authorized by the customer;
– The loss is due to defects in the goods;
– Losses arising in cases of exemption from liability according to the provisions of law and transport practices if the Transport Unit organizes the transport;
– The shipping unit does not receive notice of the complaint within fourteen days from the date the shipping unit delivers the goods to the recipient;
– After being complained, the Shipping Unit does not receive notice of being sued in Arbitration or Court within nine months from the delivery date.
– The shipping unit is not responsible for the loss of benefits the customer should receive, for delays or for performing logistics services at the wrong location through no fault of their own.
Note: In case there is a delay in delivery or service provision, the shipping unit must promptly provide XLIII Coffee with information so that we can contact the customer and create an opportunity for the customer to cancel the order if desired.
International Shipping – Customs Clearance & Import Taxes
43 Services Trading Production Limited Liability Company cannot accept responsibility for customs clearance or any import tax, country-specific customs charges, or local country tax.
Please check with your local customs before purchasing.
We reserve the right to adjust our shipping rates at any time without prior notice. By purchasing goods from our website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the website and the shipping rates shown at checkout.
Please contact our Customer Care team (Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00) on 0799 343 943 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions on shipping rates.
Estimated delivery time
Estimated delivery time depends on the order delivery area, delivery time and order weight.
Please contact our Customer Care team (Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00) on 0799 343 943 or via email at email@example.com if you have any questions about the Estimated delivery time.
Time of inspection
XLIII Coffee accepts customers to check in with the delivery staff at the time of receipt. Product testing is not supported.
After receiving the goods, the customer checks and finds an error and can contact the customer service department for return support. Note, please record a video when opening the box for comparison when necessary.
Scope of goods inspection
– Customers can check the actual products received and compare and contrast the received products with the products ordered on the order after XLIII Coffee staff confirms the order according to the following criteria: sample photo, product code,…;
– Absolutely do not peel or open product boxes with seals or guarantee stamps;
– Do not scratch codes for products with points or exchange gifts.
Steps to take when the goods received are not as ordered
When you check, the product received is different from the product you ordered.
Please get in touch with our Customer Service team (Monday to Friday 08:00-17:00) on 0799 343 943 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reconfirm your order.
If XLIII Coffee incorrectly closes an order according to the customer’s request, the customer may not receive the goods or make payment. If the order has been paid, the customer can request to resubmit a new order or not, and XLIII Coffee will refund you as soon as possible.
In case XLIII Coffee packs the goods according to the order, but the customer changes their needs, the customer can request a return and apply the return policy. In this case, the customer will pay delivery costs (if any).
Whilst we want you to be happy with your order, as coffee is a consumable good, we will only replace or refund coffee if it is faulty or damaged in any way. This is subject to assessment by our Customer Service team and Head of Coffee, as applicable. Please contact our Customer Service team (Monday to Friday 08:00 -17:00) on 0799 343 943 or by email at email@example.com in this instance. They will then work with you to resolve the issue.
Please note that these our recurring subscriptions (i.e. those that have automatic repeat payment) can be canceled at any time by contacting our Customer Service team (Monday to Friday 08:00-17:00) on 0799 343 943 or firstname.lastname@example.org detailing ‘CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION’
If payment fails for a recurring subscription, we will attempt to take the payment from the nominated card again two days later up to a total of three times. If this final attempt fails we will contact you by email to advise you of this. Please note that your coffee will not be roasted and despatched until payment is processed. Your subscription date will then reset to the day the successful payment was taken.