1. The description of products and presentation of goods on the XLIII Coffee website in the course of sales campaigns does not constitute a legally binding offer, but merely an invitation to private customers to order goods or services. There is no legal claim to the availability and deliverability of the products advertised.
2. By forwarding your online order, you are making XLIII Coffee an offer to conclude a legally binding contract. Immediately on receipt of your order, you will receive an automated e-mail in which the receipt of your offer will be confirmed, thus concluding the contract.
3. All goods remain the property of XLIII Coffee until full payment of the purchase price has been received and all claims resulting from the sale have been settled. You will not be entitled to dispose of the goods before the transfer of ownership. If third parties should institute claims for the goods, you are obliged to inform XLIII Coffee immediately. If, before concluding the contract, XLIII Coffee finds that the ordered product is not available, we will immediately inform you about this and reimburse any payments already received. If, after concluding a contract, XLIII Coffee should find that the product ordered is not available as a result of late or incorrect delivery (including delivery shortfalls) by our suppliers (for which XLIII Coffee is not responsible), unexpectedly and although we have concluded a contract for delivery of the goods in question with the supplier, we reserve the right to withdraw from the contract. In this case, XLIII Coffee will immediately inform you about the non-availability of the product you have ordered and immediately reimburse any payments already received from you.
4. XLIII Coffee is entitled to reject any offers made by you without citing reasons. XLIII Coffee particularly reserves the right to reject an offer where the delivery address is outside Vietnam.
6. XLIII Coffee obligations, if any, with regard to its services and products are governed solely by the agreements pursuant to which such services and products are provided; therefore, nothing on this Site may be construed to alter such agreements.
7. XLIII Coffee reserves the right to change any service and/or product offered on the Site without notice and at any time. The materials on the Site with respect to products or services may be out of date. XLIII Coffee makes no commitment to correct and/or update such materials and accepts no responsibility.
8. XLIII Coffee accepts payment via credit card, local ATM card, internet banking, QR-pay, electronic wallet – services of The pioneer Paypal and online payment gateway VnPay.
9. Review and confirm payment contract content
XLIII Coffee has a mechanism that allows customers to review, supplement, modify and confirm transaction content before using the online ordering function to send a payment request. This review and confirmation mechanism has met the following conditions:
Show customers the following information:
– Name of goods or services, quantity, brand and price;
– Method and deadline for delivery or service provision;
– Total value of the contract and details related to the payment method chosen by the customer.
XLIII Coffee has a mechanism for customers to individually read and express their agreement with the general transaction conditions before sending a request to enter into a payment contract.
General trading conditions include:
– Refund policy, including return deadline, method of returning or exchanging purchased goods, method of getting money back, and return costs (Publicly announced on the website);
– Service standards, service provision processes, fee schedules and other terms related to service provision, including conditions and restrictions (if any) (Publicly announced on the website);
– Obligations of the seller and obligations of the customer in each transaction (Publicly announced on the website).
10. Forms of payment
Payment in advance via bank account
When choosing manual payment by transferring money through our bank account (from money transfer services via Internet banking, mobile banking, or cash deposit at the bank…), please follow the instructions below. Instructions below:
Account information: 43 Production Trading Service Company Limited – 1913 485 046 7010 – Techcombank – Vietnam Technological and Commercial Joint Stock Bank – Da Nang Branch
Money transfer content: To confirm money transfer information faster, in the money transfer content section, please compose the form (full name, phone number, order product information). For example: “NGUYEN VAN A – 0914 xxx 245 – CA PHE ABC”
In case of transfer to another banking system, confirmation of money into the account may take 2-3 working days. We will respond to you immediately after receiving notification of transaction completion from the bank.
Online payment method at website xliiicoffee.com
– Payment by domestic card: Applicable to customers registered to use Internet Banking service.
– Payment by Visa/Master/JCB card.
– Payment in installments by credit card